San Joaquin County
Health Care Services
Public Health Services
Environmental Health

Behavioral Health Services

COVID-19 Information >

Payment Information

GET Help Now

San Joaquin County Substance Abuse Service Payment Information

Will Medi-Cal Insurance cover my treatment fees?

  • Medi-Cal may cover treatment fees for outpatient treatment and day treatment services.
  • Residential treatment is covered by Medi-Cal.
Back to Top of Page

Will a referring agency fund my treatment services?

  • Treatment services may be funded by some referring agencies with an authorized payment agreement.
  • Outpatient treatment may be funded by CPS, CalWORKS, or Felony Drug Court.
  • Residential treatment may be funded by CPS, CalWORKS, Felony Drug Court , Proposition 36 or Westcare.
Back to Top of Page

What if I don't have the money to pay?

  • Substance Abuse Services offers discounted treatment for people who cannot afford services in cases where the yearly family income is between 0 percent and 300 percent of the federal poverty level.
Back to Top of Page

Who can I contact about my bill?

  • Substance Abuse Services
    Billing Office
    620 N. Aurora Street, Suite #6
    Stockton, CA 95202
Back to Top of Page