San Joaquin County
Health Care Services
Public Health Services
Environmental Health

Behavioral Health Services

COVID-19 Information >

Getting Help

GET Help Now

San Joaquin County Substance Abuse Service Getting Help

Access Call Line

  • Available 24 hours a Day 209-468-9370 or 1-888-468-9370

What paperwork should I bring?

Certain documents and information are needed for your registration. Depending on your circumstances, these may include:
  • Your Current Driver's License or California Identification Card
  • Social Security card
  • Current Medi-Cal card
  • Authorized referral form from referring agency (if applicable)
  • Court papers (if the visit is from a court referral)